- The mission of Boulder County Aging Services Division is to promote the health and well-being of older adults by building on individual, family, and community strengths.
- The Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) serves as the region's Area Agency on Aging, planning and coordinating a continuum of services available to older adults living in the Denver metropolitan area.
- RTD Mission - To meet our constituents' present and future public transit needs by offering safe, clean, reliable, courteous, accessible and cost-effective service throughout the district.
- Seniors' Resource Center works in partnership with older persons and the community to provide centralized and coordinated service, information, education and leadership helping to assist seniors in maximizing their independence and personal dignity.
- Special Transit is a private nonprofit organization located in Boulder, Colorado. We provide a variety of transportation options that improve the quality of life for the people in the many communities we serve. Our services reflect a commitment to meeting the mobility needs of the least able as well as to promoting mobility options for all.